Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: Big_Man_705

What is your discord username? Big_Man_705

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with Big_Man_705

Which position are you interested in? Moderator

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? No

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? 4 Months

How old are you? 17

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 5-10

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. N/A

What Country do you live in? * Canada

What is your Timezone? * Est

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Ask them kindly to to do what you asked or stop helping them or get the assistants of another staff member they will listen too

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * Tell them that you will fix the problems and it wont happen again

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * you tell them to take it off global chat on to a more private chat and try to find a solution to the problem at hand

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * report it asap to a admin or vince to take care of and watch the player to see if you know for sure

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Ban him

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Mute him from the chat or give him a warning or else you will have to take further measures

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * Find out who the player is and where he is and watch to see if the statement is true and inform a admin if they are

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * tell the player to restart his client and if that does not work get in contact with a admin or vince to figure it out

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * Discord

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Gengar Machamp Golem Gigalith Alakazam Conkeldurr Gourgeist

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Level it by a snow cover rock

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * fire bug flying

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Generation

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 7

How do you deal with stress? * I handle it well I think it takes a lot to stress me out

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * apologize to everyone it effected fix the bug and give back or replace anything that was effected

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * It seems like a fun thing to do and I think I can make the server more fun

What can you bring to the team? * I bring a helpful and excited energy to the team with past admin experience on a Game called Ark survival evolved I didnt think I could do that on this server so I think being a mod will be great and helpful to everyone and Im always ready to help a player when needed I also know a lot about pokemon and minecraft

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * I have had past admin work and I work with people a lot outside of this server

Anime? * Yes

Moe

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, I'm looking for players who can dedicate more than 10 hours a week when I go through applications, if this changes feel free to reapply! Denied for now.