Vince

Administrator
Staff member
Username: Ethan

What is your discord username? FrostShard#0115

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with EthxnJohn

Which position are you interested in? Helper

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? No

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? i have about 3 days played but ive been playing for about a month or two now.

How old are you? 15

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 20-30

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. I dont

What Country do you live in? * United Kingdom

What is your Timezone? * GMT

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Confront them about there actions and give them a warning if i happens again ill let a higher admin/mod know and request a ban.

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * Ignore there messages. if they continue i will give them a warning for spam.

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * Msg them both. I'd tell them to stop because it could damage the servers rep and tell them to do it on a discord pm. I'd also msg Vince about the incident.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * Tp to the player and watch them for a bit to identify the hacking. id also ask the person who accused the other of hacking, what kind of hack hes was using.

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Insta-ban .

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Mute them.(if i can) and msg them asking what they r doing.

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * confront my friend and ask him what hes doing. if the information is false id just let it be.

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * Reassure them and tell them" Sometimes it takes a while. it should be with you shortly. if it takes another hour lmk and i will send u the item(s). Also thanks for donating!"

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * In the discord servers #Bug-reports

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Kadabra, Machoke, Haunter, Gravler, Gurrdurr, Boldore, Feebas

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * when levelled up with high happiness and knows a Fairy-type move while in a Sunflower Plains or Flower Forest Biome

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon *

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? *

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How do you deal with stress? *

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? *

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? *

What can you bring to the team? *

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? *

Anime? * (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)