Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: Germ

What is your discord username? YaBoyGerm

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with YaBoyGerm

Which position are you interested in? Moderator

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? Yes

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed It was a couple years ago so i have no pictures of it so feel free to not count it, but ive been admin and builder on a couple of servers though they werent pixelmon servers they were vanilla.

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? a couple months i think, not sure, i joined just after reset

How old are you? 24

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 10-20

Is English your first language? * No

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. french and a bit of spanish but not too much

What Country do you live in? * Canada

What is your Timezone? * EST

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * It all depends on if what im asking is related to the rules or not, if it is then i would take actions such as mute or temp ban depending on the action or the repetition, if it dosent infringe the rules then i dont think any particular action should be taken.

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * if they havent broken any chat rules i wouldnt really care tbh

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * pm them that server chat is not the place do do that.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * go verify if he is indeed hacking and if he is without a doubt hacking ban him, if im not sure id get a second opinion from other staff members

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * depending on severity warn them and then mute them, mute or ban them first if very severe

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * again it depends on severity, start by a warning and if it continues happening mute them until higher up staff can decide the rest

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * probably ask the person who is being accused, maybe observe their behaviour a little. if i end up knowing what the bug is test it out and then report it to higher ups.

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * tell them to make a support ticket or to message vince when he gets online

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * making a support ticket in the discord

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * rhydon scyther onix feebas haunter kadabra machoke

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * max happiness in a flower forest biome

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * fire ice bug poison psychic

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * 7th

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 8

How do you deal with stress? * im not a very stressed person in general but i guess a good bath and some hot chocolate would work

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * if its a building mistake fix it, if its a chat or informationnal mistake appologize and correct myself

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * it was said that the server has enough staff but i noticed that during the day on est time there is rarely any staff on so if someone did something not much could be done so since its when im on most of the time i could be useful to cover that time zone

What can you bring to the team? * im a fairly good builder, im quite mature even though my sense of humor might not reflect it and im level headed which i think helps in such roles. Plus so far ive been decent at finding exploits

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * as ive said wether it counts or not ive done it in the past and though my technical knowledge isnt the highest my level headedness could be good in such a role. (Please forgive any spelling mistakes as i said english is not my first language and also my keyboard tends to double tap keys sometimes)

Anime? * Yes