iKinkyModzRgh

Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: iKinkyModzRgh

What is your discord username? AzazelisGod (KoH)

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with iKinkyModzRgh

Which position are you interested in? Moderator

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? No

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? almost 2 weeks

How old are you? 22

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 10-20

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them.

What Country do you live in? * United States of America

What is your Timezone? * Est

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Tell them to fallow them, then mute. If it keeps going contact an admin if it escalates

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * i would contact another staff member to see if they can help with the problem

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * Let`s say i joined the server not knowing there is an argument going on until i see chat i would ask whats happening and ask each side for their side of the story then report it back to an admin or higher up with screenshots while asking them both to take a break for the day.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * i would ask what they think the person is doing then follow that person they said is hacking to see for myself while taking a video for evidence.

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * give them a warning, then mute, report it to admin if it keeps going

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * give them a warning, then mute, report it to admin if it keeps going

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * report to an admin of what i heard

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * i would ask them for screenshots to show to admin to help the player

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * report it to the other staff members

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Alakazom, Machamp, Golem, Gengar, Gourgeist, Steelix, Kingdra

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Eevee has to learn a fairy type move in the sunflower plain or flower forest

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * Flying, Poison, Bug, Steel, and Fire

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Generation 7

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 8

How do you deal with stress? * if i have to much on my plate i would ask for help since i have a hard time with to much stress

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * I would reflect on myself to see what i did wrong

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * I like helping new players as much as possible when staff is not online

What can you bring to the team? * I can bring the knowledge I have on Pokemon to help both team and new players

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * I have respect from some of the players who play when I am on. I even love helping new players to the best of my abilities.

Anime? * Yes