Vince

Administrator
Staff member
Username: KSxBiBi

What is your discord username? BiBi

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with KSxBiBi

Which position are you interested in? Helper

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? No

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? 12 days 21 hours

How old are you? 20

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 10-20

Is English your first language? * No

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. Malaysian language

What Country do you live in? * Malaysia

What is your Timezone? * GMT+8

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Depending on the situation, i will warned him or try to ask other helper for help.

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * Ignore them.

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * I will screenshot their conversation and sent it to Vince .

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * Calm the player who accused and check all the accused player chest

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Warn him nicely and try to ask why they said that.

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Warn him nicely and try to ask why that player said that.

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * Ask the player who reported to screenshot what his/her friend did

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * Ask that player to screenshot his payment and sent to vince

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * There is a report section at pokeclash discord server.

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Golem, electivire, magmortar, porygon-z, porygon2, gengar, alakazam

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Must have atleast 220 friendship, have a fairy move and specific biome either sunflower plains or flower forest.

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * Fire, flying, poison, ice, bug

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Generation 8 but not all

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 7

How do you deal with stress? * I sleep and eat

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * Immediately work on it to avoid more unnecessary problem

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * Because i like helping good and respectful players, and the staff are very nice too!

What can you bring to the team? * I can tell more about Malaysian culture :3

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * Because i have the time to help watch the server :)

Anime? * Yes