Vince

Administrator
Staff member
Username: poketuber

What is your discord username? Pokeyoutuber

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with Pokeyoutuber

Which position are you interested in? Admin

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? No

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? 13 days

How old are you? 19

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 0-5

Is English your first language? * No

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them.

What Country do you live in? * India

What is your Timezone? * India Standard Time

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * no i will not upset i will request him always.

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * if they was not break any rule so i will do nothing with him.

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * i will help him to solve argument.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * if someone accuses another player of hacking so i will check him if he do hacking so i will banned himfrom the server.

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * i will temporary ban him.

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * so i need to talk with him and tell him it's him internet problem.

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * No one can use bugs in game.

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * it can be be glicth . some time a ago i pay my friend 5k but it is still showing in my wallet. then i do resart game so i it will fix.

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * he need to report on disord server in bug report section.

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Kadabra , Machoke , Graveler , Haunter , Boldore ,Gurrdurr , Karrablast , Shelmet this all pokemon evolve from trade.

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Evolves from Eevee when leveled up with happines over 255 if knows Fairy type move .

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * Pyro Ball , Flare Blitz , Fire Blast , Mystical Fire , Eruption .

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * gen 8

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 7

How do you deal with stress? * i will never got stress.

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * If i make a mistake on server so i will work hard all time to improve that mistake.

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * I want to be the team member because i want to help new player and player .

What can you bring to the team? * I don't known what team want from me.

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * I think so i need to qualified .

Anime? * No