Vince

Administrator
Staff member
User name: Rabid_Panda

What is your discord username? RabidPanda996

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with Rabid_Panda

Which position are you interested in? Moderator

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? Yes

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed You already know <3

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? 3 days recently (Plan to be more active) Before that, about half a year I believe

How old are you? 21

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 10-20

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. I took spanish in high school but that was about it

What Country do you live in? * USA

What is your Timezone? * Central

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * No

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * Depends on the request. If it's something serious relating to rules, I would give a warning. Then proceed with how they react off the warning (mute, kick, etc.)

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * Discuss the issues at hand that they player would have with me. I'm not really the type of guy to cause problems as y'all know.

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * Tell them to take it to staff chat or pm's to resolve the issue. Possibly help if needed.

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * Watch over the player (inventory check, watch for x-ray). If accusations are true they will be punished depending on what hacks they are using

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Start off with a warning. If it continues, mute.

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * Start off with a warning to not use derogatory terms in global chat. Mute if it continues.

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? * Watch over the player, inventory check to make sure is no duping or bugs being abused.

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * Tell them I will speak to an admin/owner. Contact Vince/Mo to discuss the situation. Keep them updated as the process is being fixed.

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * Discord support

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * Kadabra, Haunter, Graveler, Machoke, Boldore, Onix, Rhydon

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * Level up with high happiness in a flower plains. (I think eevee has to know a fairy move as well)

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * Fire, Flying, Bug, Ice, Poison

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * Gen 7, I may just be blind and haven't seen any gen 8 pokes yet.

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 9

How do you deal with stress? * I'm a super easy going guy. I rarely get stressed honestly.

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * Apologize and try to correct the mistake I made

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * I've been staff before obviously, Got along really well with everyone and felt like I was a good staff member and helpful to staff and players

What can you bring to the team? * I know I've only played a few days since rejoining. This doesn't have to be an application for right now, however I would like to help out if needed. I don't remember doing anything wrong as a staff member previously. Basically if y'all need me or want me back (yes I sound like an ex lmao) i'm here to help out. If y'all want me to put a few more hours in before coming to a decision, thats cool too. Completely understood.

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * I feel like my past time on the server speaks for itself. I like to think that I was pretty helpful and a fun addition to the team. Love y'all <3 I don't actually watch anime. I'm just putting a yes for Mo, hopefully he skips over this last sentence.

Anime? * Yes