Staff App

Crystalsuicune

PokeClash Trainer
Trainer
User name: crystalsuicune

What is your discord username? cerberusune#5559

Please provide the Minecraft username that you are applying with crystalsuicune

Which position are you interested in? Helper/mod eventually admin (when im deemed worthy)

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server elsewhere before? Yes

If you have been staff elsewhere and are applying for a position above Moderator please provide photo evidence as well as a description of duties performed ive been an admin on a older server until they went corrupt and started being mean to their playerbase

How long have you been playing on the PokeClash Pixelmon server? about a week and 1 day so far but planning on staying much much longer

How old are you? 19 (Birthday is October 9th)

How many hours per week do you believe you will be able to dedicate towards performing staff duties? 20-70

Is English your first language? * Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, please list them. only english

What Country do you live in? * United States

What is your Timezone? * U.S. Central Time zone

Are you currently staff on any other servers? * no

You're upset that a player won't listen to your requests, what do you do? * id drop it rather then risking escalation ill contact a staff member before it gets out of control

Players start telling you that you’re an abusive Helper and start pointing out all of your flaws, but they haven’t broken any chat rules. What do you do? * I would request them to take it up with me in dms rather then making a scene out of it on server

You see two staff arguing in global Minecraft chat on the server. One is a Moderator and one is a Helper, what steps do you take? * I would try to ask them both to calm down and take it outside of the world chat so it isn't disrupting the peace then try to find out what caused the problem and offer my assistance to quell the arguing

Someone accuses another player of hacking while you are on the server, what do you do? * I would ask for screenshots of proof of the hacking and contact one of the higher level staff that can watch them closely with /vanish or even spectator mode to watch their movements

A new player joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * id ask them to calm down and stop as a warning of muting them for about 15 minutes if it still continues then id kick them with a 30 minute mute if they still don't stop it would be a 3 day ban before id make it permanant

A player that has put a lot of time on the server joins and starts saying derogatory things, what do you do? * id ask them to stop and message me why their doing this but if their presistant on doing so then they would get 15 minute ban if it continues id kick them with a 30 minute mute if they still persist id constact a mod to get their opinion on what higher action would be for them

Someone lets you know that their friend is abusing a bug but they don't have any more information to provide, what steps do you take? *id find out how they know if this was a bug or not and see if it truly is a bug or if its intentional in the game itself if it turns out its a bug id request them to stop exploiting it and let them know its a bannable offense if they continue abusing a bug after they have been warned

A player directly messages you saying that they've donated over an hour ago and it hasn't gone through yet, what do you do? * id request proof of their donation then contact the owners if they actually did donate or not if they were making it up then I wont do anything for them

If there were no staff on the Minecraft server, to whom or where would someone report a player / bug? * they can contact staff Via discord to report a bug or player o

Name 7 Pokemon that are evolved through trade * gender steelix alakazam golem gengar karrablast

How would someone evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon? * leveled up with 220+ happiness with at least one fairy type move in a sunflower plains or a flower forest biome

Name 5 move types that are super-effective against Grass type Pokemon * fire, ice, fire, poison, flying

What is the latest generation of Pokemon that Pixelmon Reforged has added? * 7

What would you rate yourself out of 10 when describing your level of maturity? * 10

How do you deal with stress? * I usually occupy myself with something such as building battling or even just watching a youtube vid to de-stress myself

How would you go about fixing a mistake that you made on the server if someone informed you that you made one? * I'd try and fix said mistake by myself, if i cant I'd get some help from staff who can

Why do you want to part of the PokeClash staff team? * im on during hours where not many staff are usually on and im usually on during good parts of the day

What can you bring to the team? * expirence of an admin I have been with pokemon specifically since yellow version was the newest pokemon game im able to do a lot of building myself with some redstone mechanics if their called for

Why do you think you are qualified to a part of the staff team? * I get along with pretty much everyone on the server and its extremely difficult to make me crack under stress and near impossible to make me angry and I try to help out with what ever I can when im online both staff and player base

Anime? * definatly